Maze+XML - Maze Document
The Maze+XML media type is an XML data format for sharing maze state information between clients and servers. It can be used to implement simple mazes, adventure games, and other related data.
The current version exposes only the basics of navigating a simple 2-D maze. Future additions to the media type will increase functionality w/o breaking support for the current feature set.
- application/vnd.amundsen.maze+xml approved
Below are sample impelementations of the Maze+XML media type.
- Solution to mamund's maze problem by Yannick Loiseau (python, bash)
- node.js solution by Erik Mogensen (node.js)
- MazeTest.java by Jose Donizetti (Java w/ Restfulie)
- maze_basic.rb by Guilherme Silveira (Ruby w/ Restfulie)
- MazeExplorer by Darrel Miller (C#)
- maze-client by Mike Amundsen (JS)